Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rome wasn't built in a day

You're likely familiar with the saying  " Rome wasn't built in a day".  When you live through a renovation, you find that out in spades.  Sheesh.

Day 8 of this project and we're seeing visible results, which makes this homeowner happy.

Want to see what's visible?

                                                         We have a hallway!
                                                    An extra roomy shower in the bathroom.

There's still a long way to go on this project.  Everything hinges on inspections, and each man doing his work in a timely fashion so the next one in line isn't held up.  Can I tell you how impressed I am with the men that have been here thus far?  Every one of them has been courteous, friendly, and trustworthy.  Blessed- so blessed by this.

On a side note, my routine is rocking.  I'm up early every morning, getting my priorities straight before the kids head off to school.  I'm a better mom, wife and friend as a result.

"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace"  1 Cor 14:33.  Amen to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment