Monday, January 16, 2012

Better late than never

Yes, it's been a month since I last posted.  Shame on me.

2012 is starting off with 2011's major renovation.  Go figure, right?  The bathroom addition in the basement (making us a legal operating "hotel" when finished) was supposed to be completed in November.  That didn't pan out so well, seeing as they're BEGINNING that project today.  Lesson #1 in living with renovations- their timeline isn't YOUR timeline.

It being the first day, I'm excited and hopeful that this project will be:
ON TIME
BEAUTIFUL
FUN (did I just say that?)

I'm realistic.  But I better not end up with an overdue, ugly, miserable project.

Here's what it looks like on Day 1:




                                         The guys get their own "space" while working here!

No comments:

Post a Comment