Monday, October 3, 2011

The good and the bad

I could complain about all the little (or sometimes not so little) glitches I've had in the last few months.  But where would that get me?  Besides, I repeat so often to my children, the scripture "do everything without grumbling or disputing" that I have to follow it myself or risk becoming "that" mom.

Anyhow, back to my lovely Monday morning.

Good thing- it was a lovely crisp clear morning for running.
Bad thing- the air compressor at the local gas station was "out of order".  My tire would hopefully wait for air.
Good thing- we made it to school in one piece. Car parked in the lot, this mom heads out for a run.
Bad thing- run finished, I come back to a car with only 3 tires inflated.
Good thing- I'm in a safe place, in the daylight and have no where to be for awhile.
Bad thing- car jack operation- enough said.
Good thing- roadside assistance comes to my rescue.
Bad thing- creepy roadside repairman-  eeewwwww.
Good thing- my running legs could have me sprinting to safety if I was feeling creeped out too much.
Good thing- tire gets fixed and I was on my way to finish out the day's list of chores.  Wait- is that a good thing???

Hope your Monday is as bright and sunny!  Be thankful for the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment