Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We're making a dent!

Today is September 20.  We moved in on August 22.

Yesterday was the first day we began hanging things on the wall.  We're not normally slackers around here.

There were a few things that set us off course:
Irene came for a visit.
School started.
The sink overflowed.
Hubby traveling.
We're just plain tired some nights.

Now that our pictures and decor are gracing the walls, it's FINALLY feeling like our home.  I've missed seeing favorite photographs and posters.  Numerous items have traveled with us from house to house, and in a way, that means each house comes with us every time we move.

I told myself I wouldn't clean the house until things were hung.......now that we've made a dent in that job, I guess I'll be playing Cinderella.

1 comment:

  1. Nice of you to not mention that your in-laws descended on you for a week...

    ReplyDelete