Thursday, March 15, 2012

Picking paint

You know it's getting close to the end of a reno when the contractor asks "have you chosen your paint color yet?"  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel folks!

The drywall is in and the waiting game begins.  Tiling begins next week, after the painter does his thing.  My friend who is the bomb on all things interior design (she helped me pick the tile), came over yesterday to help me choose a paint color.  Today I'm off to buy those cute little cans of color for "testing" on the wall.  Apparently with all the natural light, and white cabinets and counter, she agrees that we can get away with a more vibrant color.  Can you see me doing a happy dance?  No dull colors here, something bright and happy for when we're getting ready in the morning.  Have to get going...but here are the latest photos of the space:



                                            Vaulted ceiling with skylights = LOVE

                                          This is what my bedroom looks like- sad sad state.

No comments:

Post a Comment