Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Adventures with Ester (part 1)

I'm exhausted.
I'm out of sorts.
I'm wondering what I can get done while she's sleeping.
I'm wondering how long she'll sleep.

On the other hand, she loves to burrow in the crook of my arm, and settle in like it's the perfect place for her.  When she whined in the middle of the night, I got on the floor with my pillow and she nestled on my arm and went fast to sleep.

Oh to be needed again.

Then came shower time this morning.  Thinking that locking her in the bathroom with me was a good idea, I proceeded to hop into our walk in shower.  Ester watched, and enjoyed the spray coming out on the floor.  Not satisfied with that, she waltzed right into the shower with me as if it was the most natural thing in the world. God love her.  As cute as it was, pack leader mentality kicked in, and I spent the next ten minutes training her to stay out.

All kinds of fun.

And it's only day two.


1 comment: