Friday, April 20, 2012

We have sinks and a counter!

It's been a long slow two weeks of no work in the bathroom.  I wish I could say it wasn't all my fault, but we vacationed  for 6 days so that's partly to blame.  (Vacation post to come soon).

Yesterday the call came that the counters were ready.  Of course they wanted to arrive between 2-5pm today- something I couldn't quite work out.  After some juggling and calling on a friend, I was able to ensure that someone was here in that time frame.  All my juggling was for naught.  They didn't arrive until nearly 6pm- on a FRIDAY.

Turns out it was well worth the wait.  I LOVE the look.  I feel like a bride all dressed up, waiting impatiently to walk down the aisle to her groom.....my excitement can't be contained, and yet, I have to wait longer.  Next week, hopefully, the tile will be completed, as will the plumbing and electrical.  The contractor appears more ready to get this finished than we are- if that's even possible.

Here it is so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment